Friday 22 April 2011

待って!サイクロプス!











I've always loved X-men, mainly because I was born with a super-human sense of irony and sarcasm. Also, whilst I was growing up I became quite fond of action Anime like Dragonball and Pokémon and the like. "If the protagonist has massive hair, I'm there!" was essentially my motto for entertainment - I didn't have many friends.

Today I discovered something wondrous on one of my many ventures out into the Internet. Someone had, in essence, blended my child-hood. Now, whilst that may sound highly traumatising and perhaps a little Roman Catholic-y, I assure you it's a brilliant development.

An X-men anime series. That's right, all the fun of grown men in spandex with 100% more awkward posing and screaming. Marvellous.

Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment